IT-Services & Application-Management
The flawless operation of your IT infrastructure for the PLM and simulation systems is crucial for optimal use. Regular maintenance and flexible adaptation to new requirements are therefore a priority. We support you in providing an optimal infrastructure, optimizing maintenance processes and planning the implementation of upcoming release upgrades. For further development we are at your disposal by means of IT specialists with system-technical expertise.
Tecnomatix/eM-Server Administration & Support
For decades we have gained experience with the eMServer platform and support it at well-known automotive manufacturers. We also support you in dimensioning, installing and configuring your eMServer environment, as well as in solving your daily challenges when operating the Tecnomatix multi-tier architecture.
The main topics covered are:
- Installation and configuration
- Security aspects of communication Oracle Database - Server - Client (Firewall)
- Performance optimization
- User administration
- Project administration
- Specific definitions for certain applications
- Import / export topics
- Support and requirements management
- Communication with the software manufacturer Siemens
Administration, configuration and customization of Teamcenter
For Process Simulate on Teamcenter and the data exchange / supplier collaboration we have acquired profound knowledge in the setup and configuration of Teamcenter environments in the Windows environment.
Our experience includes the following systems:
- Teamcenter Server and Rich-Client
- Deployment Center
- Active Workspace
- Easy Plan
- Teamcenter Manufacturing Access
Furthermore, we can make adjustments for the integration into the real processes, e.g. for the presentation in the rich client, the behaviour of the server or the connection of external systems.
For this purpose we have used the following tools and languages so far:
- Teamcenter Server Development / ITK in C++
- Teamcenter Service Development / BMIDE in C++
- Simple Eclipse Plugins in Java (Command/menu entry)
- Runtime Properties (RTP) / ITK in C/C++